The Revolution is used to determine whether a watch has leaked after a wet pressure test. The Revolution moisture detector functions by heating the back side of the watch and cooling the crystal simultaneously. The watch is placed face down on the cold spot. The heating plate is lowered on top of the watch. After a few minutes, moisture is revealed by noting condensation on the inside of the watch crystal. The Revolution is powered by a 100- 240 VAC UL/CE listed power supply. Please note that Lititz Precision is currently gathering marketing data to determine if there is sufficient demand to warrant production. Please contact Lititz Precision with your needs.
Estimated retail price is $1395
- All Corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless construction
- Durable industrial grade components
- 100-240 VAC operation with UL/CE rated power supply
- No complicated timers or computer screens
- Easy to use, Simple straightforward operation
- Made in USA